Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Activities

It's been awhile since I've updated the blog, so I'd better get on here and do it now that the entire month is gone. I'll try to do December in a nutshell. The kids and I baked and a gingerbread house...



We rode the Christmas train this year, but we did a local train instead of going to Santa Cruz. It was fun (not as much fun as Santa Cruz), but we ate cookies, drank yummy hot chocolate, and listened to songs. Santa was on board, which did NOT please Lucy. She freaked out and clung to me when he was near. Overall we had a good time and the kids wore their matching pajamas from Grandpa Don & Nonnie.








Tyler's school put on a program where the kids sang Christmas carols and wore cute little reindeer ears. It was precious. I will put a picture in this post and try to upload a video. It was darling!



No comments: