Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lucy Is Turning Two!

Happy Birthday Lucy Goosey! It is ABSOLUTELY insane that our little girl is turning two years old tomorrow. Where does the time go? It seems like she went from this sweet little baby to a feisty and stubborn 2 year old. Still sweet, but sweet with attitude. And she'll tell you that too.

We took her to Kiddie Kandids to have her pictures done...and wouldn't you know...she pulled the same thing Tyler did at that age. She didn't want her picture taken! I sat with her and they took some pictures, let her push the button, and then I got her up on my knees and they got some close up shots. Finally, after about 10 minutes I was able to set her down and scootch a tiny bit out of the shot. Daddy came around the corner and she just lit up. That's the shot we got. She's enamored with Dada right now and just smiles when he's around. Unless of course she clinging to my leg when I'm cooking and he's trying to help me by taking her in his arms. Then and only then does she not want to be with Dada!

3 comments:

The Devanys said...

OMG- what a grown up girl you have!! Lucy is just adorable and I am thinking that we need to prearrange a marriage :-)

Shazz said...

Happy birthday, Lucy!

She's such an adorable little girl - where did our babies go?!

erin said...

Wow! That is wild she is Two already. I remember when you brought her home! She adorable by the way!