Friday, January 23, 2009

Pause This...

We sure do live in a different day and age than when I was growing up. And I'm okay with that. It's just that my kids say funny things that make me laugh...and it has to do with new technology. Because of how quickly we can have things we want Tyler has NO patience whatsoever. He's used to watching his shows on Tivo or On Demand and having them NOW. He gets so confused when we watch live TV and can't fast forward the pesky commercials. Lucy thinks that everything can be paused. When I'm doing something on the computer and she wants my attention she says, "Pause this Mommy."
I think we live too much in a Tivo world in our house...

1 comment:

erin said...

So true, it is a challenge to teach our children patience and to good things come to those who wait! BTW, Love your backround!