Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day!  In our house we use any excuse we can to eat junk food celebrate and buy little gifts.  Thanks to Pinterest again I found some cute labels to put on candy and give Zach a little treat.  The kids got some love notes and sweet treats.  Nothing too exciting.
This right here, though, was VERY exciting.  Zach drove out of his way to get me this Cupcake flavored Popcornopolis popcorn that I REALLY wanted.  Like really.  He does love me. 
Valentines Day is supposed to be for lovers, right?  Well, these kids take up space in my heart and make my world go 'round, so they are my Valentines too.
But, if we're celebrating little lovebirds, then I want to celebrate this kind of love.  Big smooches and just going for what you want. 

No comments: