Friday, July 8, 2011

Tim McGraw Concert

Friday, June 10th was one of the BEST days ever!  It all started a few weeks earlier when my cell phone rang while I was in Caffe Santoro with Jill.  I didn't recognize the phone number, but I answered it anyways.  Blame it on not having any kids with me, but I answered and it was a lady from the Tim McGraw Fan Club.  She was calling to tell me that I had won tickets to the pre-show concert!  Whoo-hoo!  Extra time with Tim?  Sign me up!  The lady gave me four tickets, so I had one for everyone in our group.  Yahoo!  And randomly enough I won two more pre-show concert tickets through Outback.  My luck was on a roll...
Jill, Brooke, and I Are Ready To Go!
 

Me, Jill, Nicole, and Brooke with Our Pre-Concert VIP Passes
I just love this girl!

So Close in the Pre-Show Concert!

Seeing Him Before Everyone Else Was a GREAT Experience!
 The two extra passes that I had went to Nicole's friends.  At the end of the pre-show concert they gave away two pit passes...and one of those ladies won the pit passes.  She gave me one, so I had the opportunity to be UP CLOSE and PERSONAL to Luke Bryan and Tim McGraw.  Wow!  What an experience!
THIS CLOSE to Luke Bryan!

Isn't He Pretty Hot?!




His Dancing Won Me Over!
 By the time Tim came on my feet were pretty sore from being in the pit, my iPhone had died, and the camera was slowly fading.  I guess I wore the batteries out on Luke Bryan!  I was able to get a few good pictures of Tim from the pit and then I headed back to the seats.

So Close to Tim!


This Is a Good View Too!

Back At Our Seats...He Was Singing With Tim
What a night!  This might go down as one of the best concerts I've ever been to.  Until next year...or when Luke Bryan tours!

No comments: