Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another Sad Day

Rest in Peace Bleubelle
We love you with all our hearts

It was only a month and a half ago that I was announcing the new addition to our family. And now, sadly, I have to post that she has gone to heaven. Our little Bleu contracted a disease called HOD that is very serious in Weimeraners and she couldn't cope with the pain it was causing. Our poor little puppy was suffering and needed to be on a morphine drip. Zach and I couldn't handle knowing that she was in so much pain and we made the difficult decision to put her to sleep. Our family is in so much pain and our hearts our broken. We pray that Bleu will know how much we loved her.
We hope she's up in heaven running around with her big (and bossy) sister Belle.

2 comments:

The Fergusons said...

We feel so terrible about your loss. I hope each day gets better and that the kids cheer up soon.
Love to all!

The Devanys said...

I am SO sorry for your loss... Hugs to you and your family.