Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July Fun


We broke out the tunnel for the kids to play in and I decided to get some cute photos of my silly squids. They were having so much fun chasing each other and "racing" through the tunnel. Tyler is very into racing these days and always has to win. Lucy has picked up on this and if she does something first (you know, once in a blue moon) she will say, "I win!" And don't you know that makes Tyler so mad!



I've been trying a new thing for breakfast...banana smoothies. Lucy has tried to help me make these on a few occasions...one time she pushed the button on the blender when the lid was off, other times she drops the banana into the blender after she's had a bite, but her recent helping hand has to do with dishing up the frozen yogurt. She wants to "help you Mommy" and scoop the yogurt. But, as you can see, it's going in the wrong place! She enjoys her morning treat while I enjoy mine.


I think we have an architect or a backyard landscaper on our hands. He built the house (with a tiny bit of help from Dad) and then all the other structures are his backyards. He's very into having backyards. Tyler is doing so well at building things and puzzles and making silly faces. Actually, he's an expert in those.

No comments: