Thursday, November 8, 2007

So Tired of Poop & Puke!

I pray for my friends and all of their issues and blah, blah, blah...but I've just added a new prayer to my list. I just want one day of parenthood to go by where I don't get pooped on, puked on, peed on, or snotted on. Just one day. I would love to live in a booger free enviromennt for one day. I would love to have Tyler be trained on going poop in the potty. Although, luckily, he is making it to the potty right now when his tummy is upset. However, last night he slept right through that and woke up to quite the runny mess. And a couple days before that he slept through wetting the bed. Ick. But at the same time he refuses to use the potty before bedtime. I think he wants me to have to clean that up! Lucy had an explosion out of her diaper the other day and...of course...when I went to check her I got some on my hand. My new perfume is Eau de Poo-Poo.
So, I wake up and start the day anew and say, "Dear Lord, please get me through this day without a poop, puke, pee or booger getting on my clothes before I go to work."

3 comments:

Cindy said...

This is a really neat idea!! I like it. I hope you get your one day of no bodily fluids on you!

TheWallings said...

You can pray, but I don't think it'll happen. HA! That's my prayer every day too, but I only have one pooping, puking, snotting, and peeing...

Kara said...

Amen.