Thursday, February 2, 2012

Soccer Season - GAME OVER!

End of season parties!  I only have pictures of the Ninjas end of season party because Zach was there.  For the Panthers party he was working swing shift, and while I like to think I can do it all, handing out certificates and trophies wasn't going to happen if I was taking pictures too!  We had the Ninjas party on a Wednesday night at Round Table and then again for the Panthers party the next night.  It was a week 'o pizza!

Tyler Getting His Trophy
The season went really well and I couldn't be more proud of these kids!  It was a learning experience for all of us, but it turned out well.  The kids were most excited to get their trophies and awards.


Lucy's First Season Went Really Well...Despite Being the Youngest Team Out There

Coaching kids is something I love to do, but coaching my own kids is a privilege and I'm glad they allow me to do it. 

No comments: